The great thing about this recipe is that you can mix and match with the ingredients to make it perfect for you.
300g rolled oats
130g almonds, roughly chopped
60g pumpkin seeds
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
50g desiccated coconut
80ml maple syrup
2 tbsp of oil
2 tbsp honey
– Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C with a fan.
– Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
– Pour the mix onto a large baking tray and place it in the oven for 15 minutes.
– Take the tray out of the oven, turn over the granola, and place it back in the oven for 15 minutes.
– Remove the granola from the oven and let it cool completely.
Enjoy it straight away or pour it into a container and store in a cool, dry place until your next breakfast.