This is an easy, delicious lunchtime meal. Perfect for the kids during the summer holidays.
Makes 3 wraps
225g paneer, chopped into long thin pieces
1 red pepper, chopped into long thin pieces
1 red onion, chopped into long thin pieces
3 tortilla wraps
oil of choice
coriander chutney (optional)
For the Marinade
150g natural yoghurt
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp salt
2 tsp tandoori masala
– Place all of the ingredients for the marinade into a large bowl and mix well.
– Add the paneer, pepper, and red onion. Mix well with your hands to ensure everything is thoroughly coated.
– Crack the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and chilli powder, and whisk.
– Add 1 tbsp of oil to a hot pan.
– Add ⅓ of the eggs and spread it around the pan. Place a tortilla wrap on top and cook for 1 minute. Turn it over and cook for 30 seconds. Remove it from the pan and repeat the process with the rest of the eggs and wraps.
– In the same pan, add another tbsp of oil. Add the paneer and pepper mixture. Cook for 3 minutes.
– To assemble, spread 1 tbsp of coriander chutney onto a wrap. Distribute the paneer and pepper mixture evenly between each wrap.
– Roll them up and cut in half to serve.