Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
This recipe is so special to me. When I first moved to the UK, I lived over an Italian restaurant and used to go downstairs to eat this meal all the time. This is the perfect, easy midweek meal for the whole family to enjoy.
6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 large sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 tsp chilli garlic paste
handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
– Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook according to packet instructions.- Add 5 tbsp of oil to a hot pan. Add the garlic and cook on low-medium heat until it starts to golden.
– Add the sun-dried tomatoes along with 1 tbsp of oil from the jar.
– Add the chilli garlic paste and stir to combine.
– Use some tongs to transfer the cooked spaghetti into the pan. Stir to combine.
– Add the parsley and stir through. Time to plate up, garnish with a sprinkle of black pepper, and enjoy!