This recipe is great for your summer barbecues. Paired with tasty coleslaw. You can roast it in the oven as well.
6 chicken thighs
For the Marinade
4 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 tsp green thai curry paste (to taste)
½ tsp salt
small handful fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
For the Coleslaw
½ cabbage, thinly slices
2 carrots, grated
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
4 tbsp mayonnaise
– Place all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and mix well.
– Place the chicken onto a large baking tray. Use your hands to rub the marinade onto the chicken and thoroughly coat them. Let them rest in the fridge for 30 minutes (or overnight if you can)
– Preheat the oven to 220°C / 200°C with a fan.
– Place the chicken in the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes.
– Place all the ingredients for the coleslaw in a large bowl and mix well.
Time to serve and enjoy!